If you'd like to follow my blog, please enter your email below...

Friday, January 18, 2013

Teaching!

So recently I began teaching! I now teach English classes to a class of 9 kids ages 7-11 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Mondays I teach 6th grade, on Wednesdays I teach 4th grade and on Fridays I teach 5th grade. It is definitely getting a little hectic especially with the 4th graders, but I am loving it so far and looking forward to giving many more lectures throughout the next two years!

The ceremony before classes started! Ran an hour and a half late...so my class was cancelled!

Hands down best student in my crazzzy 4th graders class
Having the kids make the passports themselves was a huge mistake


Coloring by numbers with Jesús

and Sophia

and Ayrton! I asked them their favorite animals on the first day of class. Ayrton told me "Bieber." I responded, Bieber is a singer, do you mean Beaver? The kids loved my incredibly dorky joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment