If you'd like to follow my blog, please enter your email below...

Friday, January 18, 2013

Hanging out with my host siblings!

One of the best parts about the host family living situation is constantly having people to hangout with. While the people I live with are just my two host siblings, and my host grandma we constantly have people filtering in and out of the house. Currently, my host grandma's daughter who lives in Argentina is staying with us as well! Here are just a few of the activities I have done with my host siblings.

The kiddos playing the Battleship I bought for Hector for Christmas

Yasmin mixing up the batter for our cookies. Our cookies were a "fracaso" a disaster! But a delicious disaster

Try making cookies with no measuring supplies, weird butter, non traditional flour, and no chocolate chips! Then bake them in an oven with no numbers on the dial and with no cookie sheet.They are Peace Corps Cookies!


Hector buttering the cookie sheet with our weird butter....
The kids making cookie dollops...
The awkwardly flat but delicious Sublime cookies

Hanging out at the beach, burying Hector in the sand!


No comments:

Post a Comment