If you'd like to follow my blog, please enter your email below...

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Morning Run!

Recently, I've started running to the lighthouse every morning. It is a beautiful but fairly dangerous run. (Lots of rocks that trip me!) Along my run there is a secluded beach where the local surfers love to surf. Also in the mornings, I get to see fisherman pulling in their catches. In my first month and a half here, I've only really seen the busy urban city side of Pacasmayo. Seeing the trainquility of the fishermen in the morning is a beautifully different side of Pacasmayo that I'm so happy to have finally discovered.
The popular beaches of Pacasmayo
The secluded beach that I find WAY more beautiful

A little friend I discovered


Almost at the middle of my run...

The turn around point

Sometimes I like to sit on the beach at the midway point and just relax next to the beautiful waves

No comments:

Post a Comment