If you'd like to follow my blog, please enter your email below...

Monday, January 28, 2013

Billeteras (Wallets) out of cartons

During training we learned how to make wallets out of tetra paks. While searching a DIY website, I found an even cooler design than the one we learned. So I decided to test the design out on my host siblings. They LOVED making the wallets with me and have been showing them off all week. I look forward to making these during classes this upcoming year. All in all, a nice hangout with my host siblings and an awesome reusing project!



The original product


The finished product, and the cut tetrapak
Yas using the template to trace where to make her cuts
Hector using a butterknife to make the creases

Hector bragging about how much money he has


Yas complaining how she has no money

No comments:

Post a Comment