If you'd like to follow my blog, please enter your email below...

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines Day Continued!

On Valentines Day, I made my English class a Valentines themed class! However... my English class did not know what Valentines Day was. (I was later told that Dia de la Amistad (day of friendship) is what is celebrated here but none of my kids mentioned this.) Our vocabulary for the day was words needed for writing Valentines, I explained the origins of Valentines Day, we made Valentines in English, and candy was of course involved.

Safiro striking a sassy pose with this Valentine she later gave to me. She is my favorite (not that I have favorites...) but she has REALLY improved in my class and is the absolute sweetest. She brings me tongue twisters in English each week. Also her mom has asked the director to have me teach all year.
Leonardo who was super into the activity
Joicy made this adorable Valentine for her dad.





No comments:

Post a Comment