If you'd like to follow my blog, please enter your email below...

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cooking with the Host Family

Hi guys!

Sorry for not updating for so long. Life has been absolutely crazy lately! I'm about to travel with Mike's family so I'm trying to wrap up a bunch of projects and make sure my other projects don't fall apart while I'm gone. This past month has been a pretty hard month in site. My socios have not been the nicest, I had to say goodbye to Sue (my site neighbor/mama bear) and my host mom has been confined to her bed because of issues with her knee. I've been cooking for myself this whole month which has been a blast and reminded me that I never posted about the time Mike and I cooked dinner for my host family. So while this is a slight throwback, enjoy!


Mike bought salsa instead of spaghetti sauce...it turned out okay though

our stove looks so tiny next to Mike

The family enjoying the meal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment